Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Twitter

I have seen a lot about twitter recently, and it seems a lot of fun. To save myself time, and to save myself from having to register, I have decided to compose all my twitter entries for the foreseeable future here:

6:30am woken by son
8:15am leave for work (listen to book!)
8:45am work
6:00pm leave for home (listen to book again!)
6:30pm get home - bathtime for kids, stories for kids, attacked by kids
8:15pm both kids asleep
8:45pm eat
9:00pm wash up
10:00pm try not to fall asleep
10:30pm fall asleep

For weekends, replace 'work' with 'attacked by kids'. What a glamorous life I lead.

1 comment:

Mike said...

i cant get into this twitter thing.. however everyone i know is OBSESSED!!

Its like a new myspace..just with a narration of your now empty day since you are infront of the comp....

i dont get it =[

MY RANDOM BLOG
WEIGHT LOSS DOMAIN FOR SALE!!